Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Survey and new tatt.

Stole this from Wenjie.

1. Who was the last person to call you baby?
Teresa, my baby!

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes, because when I worked at Toys R Us, people would leave their carts all the way in another parking lot and I had to go get the in the freezing rain.

3. If you got the chance to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
Hellz yes, since I do like ALL THE TIME

4. Has someone ever sang a song to you?
well, everyone should say yes to this cuz of Happy Birthday

5. Do you play Sudoku?
I didn't. Until I got Brain Age 2, then everything changed and I learned how to play it and so yes, now.. on Brain Age 2

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
I read Hatchet, so yes.

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do?
Find Teresa and an extinguisher.

19. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
Teresa

20. Who do you text the most?
Teresa

21. Who last said they loved you?
Teresa

22. What color are your eyes?
Greenish-brownish-greenish

23. How tall are you?
6'1 or so

25. Do you like your parents?
Yeah I think I lucked out pretty damn well in that department.

26. Do you secretly like someone?
Well, I don't think it's a secret since I live with her.

27. Why did your last relationship end?
It didn't.

28. Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone.
Teresa

29. Favorite ex?
Don't have one..

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
Osaka, Japan

32. Do you like mustard?
Yeah, it's pretty good on Tuna Melts.

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Fuck.. I don't know.... sleeping is soo awesome.. but FOOD is sooo fucking good. I'd say eating.

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Teresa says neither. Shes says I look like some adopted freak child.

35. How long does it take you in the shower?
For work? 15 min, for other times? 1/2 hour.

36. Can you do the splits?
Bwahahahaha no.

37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Across the Universe.

40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
Never saw it.

43. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No, she played Basketball

45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
K

47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
8

48. Do you like care bears?
No, but Teresa does.

49. What do you buy at the Movies?
Reeses Pieces

50. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, I like Texas Hold 'Em

51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Yes

52. What do you wear to sleep?
Underpantses

53. Anything big ever happen in your town?
Yeah, I think World Fest was the latest thing. Too bad we missed it.

54. is your hair straight or curly?
Curly like the coif it is.

55. Is your tongue pierced?
No

56. Do you like Liver and Onions?
never tried it.

58.do you like funny or serious people better?
seriously funny people (hells yes)

59. Ever been to L.A.?
yeah

60. Who is on your mind right now?
Teresa

61. Any plans for tonight?
Sleeping after this

62. What's your favorite song at the moment?
"Tinta" by Faun

63. Do you hate chocolate?
I don't hate, but I don't really like it too much

64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
Well, it used to be my grades, but now.. nothing.

66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
No, but it is so much better!

67. What do people usually mistake you for?
I get Jack Osbourne the most. Some guy on the bus said Andre the Giant which I thought was cool.

68. Are you easy to get along with?
I think so.. Everyone says that...

69. What is your favorite time of day?
Sunset.. I actually have come to like just before sunrise (since i have to be up so damn early) it's a really nice quite time when no one is out and everything is getting ready for the day.

70. Are you a generally happy person?
yeah



Well, I guess that's it. The picture is Dream of the Endless and I am going to get it as my next tattoo. I think.

1 comment:

ezpoppy said...

Well, that was an interesting read! I learned some new things about you, and that was very cool. And I'm glad you have a positive relationship with your parents, and you all don't fight over grades any more.