Friday, September 7, 2007

Spider Season?

Seems that way anyways. Today we found a pretty sizable spider in the shower. It couldn't really get out, but Teresa said it was because it was a spider that didn't really rely on webs so it's feet (?) can't grip stuff unless the stuff is really textured.

So, we scooped it up and put it out on the balcony, but not before I thought of a spider taking a bath, hence the picture.

Today was supposed to be my day off, but someone called in, so they called me at 7:30 in the morning and asked me to come in at 10. They said someone would even come pick me up! I debated about it long and hard, but since it meant that I would instead have Sunday off with Teresa instead of today off with no one, I went for it.

It actually worked out well because the person who came to pick me up didn't even get here until around 10:20, then she wanted to go to McDonald's and buy everyone in the bakery breakfast! We ended up not getting to work until about 11 because they screwed up our order. So I only had to work 11 to 5 and I get a day off with Teresa!

I tell ya, so far, this month is doing a pretty good job of making up for last month.

PLUS, Target started getting in their HALLOWEEN STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Teresa and I almost exploded running around there today, and they just started putting it up. I can't wait for another week or so when IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

Yay!

1 comment:

ezpoppy said...

Spiders and Halloween! Does life get sweeter? I don't think so!

The picture was a hoot, Jack!