Thursday, February 5, 2009

Goodness me, a new post?!

Yup. Rife with pictures. Not so much on the word front. I have to keep peeking around to see if Dahlia is going to wake up. Makes it a bit hard to type a lot..




How much snow we got the first day. 4-6 inches. Then 4 inches freezing rain (read:ICE!). Then 6-12 more inches snow. Then everything KIND OF melted and then it snowed about 6 more inches. There was some ridiculous 600,00 w/o power?? something like that.....











Awwwwwwwwwww.... so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is a (more) healed picture of my tattoo. This is on the other side of my arm from the portrait of my mum. I will put up a better one later where you can see the whole thing edited together!


New couch. New TV. New fireplace?? Oh yeah, cuz we moved. I'll post pictures of the inside/outside of new apartment soon.....ish.

1 comment:

Aliciadreams said...

your tat looks NICE.
Also that much snow SCARES me. Keep Dahlia, Teresa and yourself warm.
And I like the new place :)