Monday, November 10, 2008

Hisashiburi da ne means..


























It's been a while...

These were all taken on a recent trip to Lynchburg, VA to visit my mom. This post is all camera pics and tomorrow I will do one with iPhone pics.

I will update tomorrow with details, but mostly the house with water is my Aunt Carolyn's husband (my uncle?) Don's house. The house with trees outside and wood inside in my Uncle Neil and Aunt Dot's house. The first house is in Johnson City, TN and the other in Lynchburg. This is where I have been for half of my baby leave. I wish I hadn't been there since we are only there under the worst circumstances, but it was a really nice place.

And the others are all Dahlia and Teresa. Oh, and the cat is Don's. Her name is Puss. She is amazing and catches salmon out of the river and full grown ducks out of the pond.

I'll post more tomorrow.

P.S. I thought 1.99 a gallon was cheap, but that was in Lynchbug, We got back home and it's gone from 1.95 to 1.91 since last night. NICE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Dingo is so cute. She looks so different!

Yeah, that's right. I've decided to call the baby Dingo.

ezpoppy said...

Thanks for the update, Jack. It brings back memories seeing Neil and Dot's home. And yes, Nanny's husband would be your uncle - surprising news! But that's what happens, you know... life. Dahlia (sorry, I can't bring myself to calling her Dingo..) is beautiful and the photos of her are so sweet.