Saturday, October 4, 2008

Day 4

Today went really well. Teresa and I were both able to get some really good, MUCH NEEDED, rest. And some really great pictures. Hard to believe the little one is already 5 days old. It's crazy how time is working right now. I thought time was messed up that last month of waiting.

I also came to an odd realization today that as new as Dahlia is, she is as familiar as Teresa's or my face. It is the mix of us in her that makes it like looking at Teresa or looking in the mirror but slightly different.

It's a very strange feeling but one that is really amazing and awesome.

We took some pictures with Teresa's camera today, which, as you'll see, takes much better pictures than my phone.

More to come tomorrow.








You can actually see her eyelashes in that one!







3 comments:

ezpoppy said...

I am going to have to get the Thesaurus out and find some synonyms for "cute" and "perfect" and "adorable" and "amazing" and "beautiful"... but for now these words, while they are profoundly inadequate, are the best I have to describe this wondrous little girl!

Love,
Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Why the hell don't you have a freaking 'follow this blog' thing on your page?? You put up this object of our worship and then it's like, "No, you can't follow, infidels. You are not worthy."

-Al and Mandar

Anonymous said...

Shes a very beautiful baby. <3
I love looking through all the pics <3
Reminds me of when my niece was just born. She was tiny.
Take care