Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Otanjyoubi Omedetou=Happy Birthday

Well, I have a post to put up about going to Cincinnati last Monday, but I'm tired and it's 1 am and I just turned 21! Yay for me.

I got a free cake from work.. but I already ate a big chunk, so I can't put a pic up. Teresa got me a sweet drink mixer martini shaker kind of thing. It has a thing on the outside so when you turn it, there is a drink listed at the top and the ingredients down the side. Plus she got me a Science Lab drink mix set which is sooo cool looking. It's got like 6 shot glasses (all with Halloween designs) and 6 different flavors for adding to drinks. And they are all in this metal stand thing. I'll post pictures tomorrow. PLUS she got me 2 martini glasses (can't drink alone can I?)

Anywho, I'll put up pics tomorrow and blog about our epic Cincy Natty trip.

1 comment:

ezpoppy said...

Sounds like you had a great day, and Teresa got you some terrific gifts! Can't wait to see the pix of the drinking gifts! Lots of good wishes for you on your day!